Re: [K12OSN] Can printing be "controlled" in the school environment?

Just one idea to throw in the mix. I read somewhere that network
printers that you have to walk a long distance to reach are a big
waste of efficiency. An alternative is to have more printers located
close to those who are printing. Search the archives and you will find
scripts that direct the printing to the nearest printer. It also
"divide and conquer"s the task allowing teacher's to supervise the
kids in there immediate vicinity. Much easier than trying to manage
print jobs for a whole department or school.

Hope this is helpful. Look forward to hearing other suggestions.

Krsnendu dasa