Re: [K12OSN] Sanity check needed before rollout

Greetings in the name of Jah,

I am new to LTSP, i want to set up demo network, i have been reading. I see where alot of  the group members have setup very large networks, i would like to set up just a small network of about five pc, with a single server,

Blessings to  one all