[K12OSN] Squid Cache queerness...

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Nov 9 02:09:03 UTC 2007

1. Next year introduce the yearbook staff to Scibus and lulu.com (I have
a personal vendetta against Jostens for actively lobbying to _CUT_
school funding here in Georgia - it's in their best interest to get
funding cut because they sell "fund raising capabilities". GAG!)

2. Add the jostens yearbook site to the white list. But I don't think
that's the issue. I suspect that Jostens has hosed something on their
end and that is the real cause. My sons elementary school had that issue
last year and they don't use squid (working on that...).