[K12OSN] Nautilus can't be used now, due to an unexpected error

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Fri Nov 9 22:37:37 UTC 2007

Ran into many issues with K12LTSP v6 :(
Have anyone able to get K12LTSP runs trouble-free with default settings?
The latest issue we have is: Nautilus can't be used now, due to an
unexpected error.
More details: Nautilus can't be used now, due to an unexpected error
from Bonobo when attempting to locate the factory. Killing Bonobo-
activation-server and restarting Nautilus may help fix the problem.

We kill bonobo processes, nautilus processes, and pam-panel.icon,
still not able to login to user account without the screen disappear
on us.
All screens just flash and disappear.

Thank you very much,