[K12OSN] Re: using dell gx110 as thin clients

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 16:34:20 UTC 2007

Is there a setting in the bios that controls how much memory is being
used for video? You may want to take a look an see if any of the video
settings can be changed. I'm not sure which is the GX110, but I know
some of the GX's I have had to play with video settings and sound
settings in the bios.

Rita Gibson
RMSELTech