[K12OSN] getting DELL GX110'S to work

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Mon Nov 12 17:41:03 UTC 2007

If you are using Edubuntu Gutsy, there are changes to be aware of.  The
lts.conf settings are in a new location.  The default color depth is a
bit higher, so older clients will not boot without modifying the default
color depth.  This is a good lts.conf for those migrating from the K12LTSP

more /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf

[default]
     X_COLOR_DEPTH=16
     LDM_DIRECTX=True
     X_MODE_0=1024x768