[K12OSN] OT: Bash help

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:14:35 UTC 2007

Oh...my...god, that was easy!

>No substitute for experience. My
> hat's off to you Les. I'm glad you're on this list.

 Here Here, thank you both!  I was searching for that in google too.
My searchers were something like, 'append to another file bash '.  I
didn't find anything.  Plus my natural tendency is to think, "nah,
that would be too easy."

Also perl and python are looking more sensical now...so thanks for
that too.  Funny how a vested interest will open doors.  Maybe that's
just how I learn...

Peter