[K12OSN] RE SME Server Authentication

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Nov 20 18:01:51 UTC 2007

After all of this talk of SME-server...I just dl'd and installed it and
all I can say is 'WOW!'...this beats the crap out of having to
hand-configure every little item..it even "noticed" that I had multiple
NICS and asked me if I wanted to BOND them!!!  a nice feature K12LTSP
could wish about? ;)

The installer was really simple...incredibly simple, IPCOP was even more
complex...and with GroupOffice installed now I'm going to go test out
that functionality and maybe make a lot of folks happy with some
'spiffy' email/groupware action rather than just Thunderbird via POP3/IMAP

--Huck