[K12OSN] Vernier Logger Pro

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Wed Nov 21 12:58:26 UTC 2007

I've had a few occasions where wine processes never properly stopped,
and restarting a wine application failed as a result.

First thing to try is running:  wineboot
this simulates a windows reboot.

If that doesn't work, run:  ps aux | grep wine
kill any wine processes you find (assuming nobody is actually using wine
at the time)

-Rob