[K12OSN] LTSP in libraries - HELP!

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Nov 21 18:41:26 UTC 2007

Koha on LTSP(if you want/need cataloging as well)...
lock-down the desktop administratively...with something like IceWM
use PyKota(printer quota software)

There used to be a guy on the list based out of northern california who
had some locked-down liveboot discs that merely opened a browser and
gave access to specified links/etc...forgot his name..but he had some
URL like Rescuedtechnology.com or something. that might help with the
locked-down stuff...

--Huck