[K12OSN] Centos 5 64bit, webmin and dansguardian

ssh at tranquility.net ssh at tranquility.net
Fri Nov 30 04:30:37 UTC 2007

I had Squid/Dansguardian/Webmin all talking nicely, using the K12LTSP
versions. I added Sarg, and was have continued problems with Sarg
segfaulting. Today I updated Webmin from itself, and downloaded newer
version of Dansguardian. Dansguardian now seems to just pass everything,
and webmin's dg plugin gives me this error "The version you have is not
supported. Please get DansGuardian from http://www.dansguardian.org."

I uninstalled that, downloaded/compiled from dansguardian.org, and have
the same error. i removed both webmin and dg, and reinstalled from
K12LTSP repo.  I still have the errors.

I found one hit searching, that vaguely mentioned a config file is
telling a wrong path? Does anyone have any idea on this?

thx,
Scott S.