[K12OSN] Centos 5 64bit, webmin and dansguardian

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Nov 30 13:06:54 UTC 2007

That really sounds like one of the "upgrades" overwrote a config. You
will likely need to start over from scratch on that setup.

Try installing the Squid and DansGuardian from the rpms in the distro.
The setup there is mostly ready to run. Now make a backup of those
config files and start your upgrades again. After each upgrade run dif
<old file> <new file> to see what changed.