[K12OSN] Squid Cache queerness...

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Nov 9 00:07:01 UTC 2007

Here our yearbook staff does all of their creation/layout/editing
through Josten's online portal.

Just recently it was brought to my attention that they can not upload
more than ONE, 1 Megabyte photo(the page supports up to 10 photos at a
time and with an upper size limit of MORE THAN 4 Megabytes)..

Anyone else have some issue like this?

The ONLY thing I can think of is Squid is blocking the UPLOAD of images
greater than 1MB but I can't find any settings in squid.conf to change.

I'm likely overlooking something SIMPLE...but I'm heading to
Arizona(yes..the WARM country!!!) in like 30 minutes and the kids need
to make their deadline this week =)

Their alternative at the moment is to take a CD full of photos home and
upload from there...not ideal.

--Huck