[K12OSN] nic bonding anyone using it in k12ltsp labs

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Nov 29 03:34:35 UTC 2007

2yrs ago I tried with K12LTSP 4.0...and it was a miserable experience
for me...but I was quite new at the time...and it didn't perform as well
as expected...constant woes...

after Jim's description though it seems like I was merely "doing it
wrong"...and the school has money now so they aren't so keen on keeping
saving... the thin clients lasted for 4yrs..hoping to squeeze 2 more out
of them as well.. but *shrugs*

--Huck