[K12OSN] FC7 based k12ltsp

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Fri Nov 30 08:48:51 UTC 2007

Peter Scheie wrote:

> ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/7.0.0-32bit/iso

Note that this is still a testing release, not a final stable release,
and has been in testing for quite some time now. I have heard quite a
few people with problems with K12LTSP 7 test releases, so I'd be
careful with this one. If you're looking for K12LTSP based on a
supported distro (FC6 is about to go EOL I believe) I can tell you
K12LTSP 5EL (based on CentOS 5) has been rock solid for us from day one.

Nils Breunese.