[K12OSN] ltsp 6 and kde kiosktool

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:06:09 UTC 2007

i don't think that you are using it correctly.

i never had to do all this extra scripting as you did to make it work.

we just use kde on the user's desktop. every computer is auto logged in
with different user name pc1..pc50. i've set a group [students] to include
all
those users. inside kiosktool i assign a profile to students. that's it.
when ever i logged into a user's Desktop i get the profile already assign to
it.

all those extra scripting you did seams to work on the local apps
of the terminal, if you have any. as far as i can tell.

hope, this helps and that i understood you correctly ;-)