[K12OSN] Thumbdrives not recognized... Alternatives???

Alan Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 04:55:44 UTC 2007

Hi group

Many postings later, CENTOS5 and USB thumb drives are not working
together for me yet. I've taken a rather drastic road, and I am testing
Ubuntu Server, but the K12LTSP ease of use is not there. Several of the
files regularly used under Fedora/Centos are not there, and I am having
a very hard time with the thin client configuration... Perhaps I'll try
K12LTSP 6 and see if that handles the USBs any better... Anybody using 6
and USBs successfully? I *MUST* save to thumb drives... Suggestions welcomed