[K12OSN] Your posts on k12osn always create a new thread

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Tue Oct 9 13:02:17 UTC 2007

For the record, I see the same thing Robert is, where each of Barry's
replies starts a new thread.  I'm running Thunderbird talking POP3 to my
mail server, and all of Barry's messages in my archive, dating back to
March, 2007, are like this.   So, I don't think it's just a Gmail thing.
(I'm not complaining, just observing.)

Peter