[K12OSN] gnome resolution saving

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Tue Oct 9 15:06:45 UTC 2007

Thanks for the good suggestion, but for my setup I think permissions
work better -  Many of my users have yet to transition to LTSP - the
directory and file may not exist, or may already exist and have
error-producing entries in them. I don't see where chattr -i work with
directories, and if so, I'm not sure it prevents files being created in
the directory. - if not, I'd have to manually create all the files and
then chattr the filename. - Now allowing them to be read from _or_
written to solves my situation. YMMV.
  Michael