[K12OSN] graphics problems w/ multiple SCREENs

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Tue Oct 16 12:54:57 UTC 2007

Just a quick update to let you all know that Gideon Romm solved this
problem for me.  He solved it by adding a framebuffer module in
lts.conf, so for instance:

For my LTSP Term 1000 PXE:
MODULE_01 = "sisfb"

For my ATI-equipped machines:
MODULE_01 = "radeonfb"

All of these "fb" modules are located in
/opt/ltsp/i386/lib/modules/<kernel_number>/kernel/drivers/video

-Rob