[K12OSN] Autologin

Joe Korzeniewski jkorzeni at battle-creek.k12.mi.us
Fri Oct 19 14:03:18 UTC 2007

I have read the tutorial here: http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/A_more_complete_How-To_for_setting_up_autologin_of_clients_using_Gnome_&_GDM on how to get autologin working. Has anyone had success using these steps in k12ltsp6? I didn't have enough time to finish troubleshooting it yesterday when I had time to work on it and didn't get it working using those steps. One big question I had was: do the autologin user accounts need to have no password, a blank password, some other password or does it not matter?

Thanks,

-Joe