[K12OSN] Usage question

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Oct 19 14:34:43 UTC 2007

Hi All,

OpenAdmin can certainly support large schools and school systems. I am
wondering what the school sizes are that currently use OA?
500 students?
1000
10,000
25,000
50,000
larger?

I am trying to build up a body of "evidence" for a large school system
here in Georgia to use OA (instead of some closed-source
lets-burn-more-cash-proprietary system). The big benefit for OA users is
this school system will be funding some additions to the package that we
all get to benefit from (and feeding Les is good too! :)
--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>