[K12OSN] Archiving Email

Kisakye ALex akisakye at ucs.ucu.ac.ug
Tue Oct 23 17:18:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

I don't know of any archives for sendmail

There is something for Qmail call qmail-taps.

How it works, it keeps a copy of sent and received email at a specified
email address.

It can work per address archiving or for the whole domain.

I use it personally

This is if you decide to change MTA.

ALex

  _____