[K12OSN] OT Help with file deletion script

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Oct 24 19:24:08 UTC 2007

I need to purge files out of an old /home server that is only running email now.  I need
a script that will run through every user folder on /home and delete every file/folder
except a folder named "mail" and a folder named ".openwebmail".  I need those two
folders and their contents to remain untouched.  Can anyone help with this?

Of course I'll assume all caveats regarding testing first and not hold anyone
responsible for data loss :-)

Jim