[K12OSN] MythTV and K12LTSP

Mark Trimble matrimble at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:07:16 UTC 2007

Thanks Jeremy,

I was checking out what VIA has to offer for its C7 (
http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/mainboards/via_c7) and notice some
fanless cpu/mb combinations. Just wondering what lead you to chose the
VB7001G (which does use a cooling fan)?

I'm interested because quiet doesn't help me if the sound or video cards
don't work well under LTSP!

Mark