[K12OSN] Please not M$ Exchange

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Oct 26 04:25:00 UTC 2007

You might also look at Citadel.  I played around with it a bit here at
home, and it's pretty slick.  It's got all those features that you list
below.

BTW, like several other list members, I too am a former MS Exchange
Server administrator.  There's no way I'd go back to it now.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!