[K12OSN] Use K12LTSP with existing DHCP server

Kevin Mims kevin_mims at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 23:58:24 UTC 2007

OK, bear with me, I'm definitely a Linux/K12LTSP newbie.

I have built a K12LTSP Server but want to it to coexist with our existing DHCP Windows server.  How can I tell the server and thin clients to get an address from the Windows DHCP server, but boot the linux image on the K12LTSP server?

I suppose I'd still need two network cards in the K12 server, right?
Can someone head me in the right direction on setting this up?  I think this is in the DCHP.conf file...

Thanks-
Kevin