[K12OSN] Ideas from you for the Ubuntu Developers Summit...let me be your voice

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Oct 17 01:19:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Let me be your voice.  I have a bazillion ideas for things that we need to
work on for Edubuntu, Open Source, and FOSS in education in general.  Not
many of my ideas are programming so much as marketing, advocacy, support
and so forth.  I'm soliciting ideas from all of you (as an educator/IT
support person) to bring up for discussion and work at the Ubuntu
Developers Summit in just over a week (programming ideas welcome as well).
 I will be there and would like to be able to be your "voice".  Let's get
those ideas flowing and I will add them to a wiki page so that specs can
be generated accordingly.  Let 'em rip....

What are your wishes....what would you like to see added....what would you
like to see in terms of advocacy and support...what about education
programs....what needs fixing....what could be made even easier?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org