[K12OSN] Ideas from you for the Ubuntu Developers Summit...let mebe your voice

Meelis meelis at nlib.ee
Wed Oct 17 05:12:03 UTC 2007

Hi David!

It would be nice to have a working smartcard support on terminals in order
to use ID-cards. I have batteled several months now with several distros to
make it work but still no luck. There are limited access to support on this
topic as well (generally spoken that it's supported on somehow but how,
where and when is not specified) so if smartcard support for terminals will
be developed (or documented somewhere if it's already done) I would be quite
happy :)

With respect
Meelis
---