[K12OSN] Ideas from you for the Ubuntu Developers Summit...let me be your voice

David St Cyr dstcyr at shaker.k12.nh.us
Wed Oct 17 12:11:59 UTC 2007

Good morning, David.  this is a little off your topic but I thought I
would pick your brain a little about a Moodle alternative--Manhattan
Virtual Classroom.  Do you know anything about the project.
Pros-Cons.... Here in Belmont, we are looking very seriously at
something to give the teachers more options for their students and
classes.  My son at Springfield College told me about MVC so I took a
brief look at it.  He is enthusiastic about it as this is his 1st trip
into the world of a Blackboard/Moodle type experience.  Any thoughts on
this project?  Thanks.

David St Cyr
Technology Coordinator
Shaker Regional School District