[K12OSN] This is great...keep the ideas coming!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Oct 17 14:18:11 UTC 2007

Great input....keep the ideas coming!  I'm adding them to the wiki for
discussion at UDS.  (Ubuntu Developers summit)  I realize that K12LTSP is
based on Fedora, but the underlying premise is the same...especially as
the newer versions of K12LTSP are working toward LTSP 5.  We'll also be
meeting after UDS to do some work in the area of Fedora and K12LTSP + LTSP
5.  So...let me be your voice!  Get these ideas posted on this list and
I'll take them and organize 'em.  Several great ideas have been
posted....let your minds run wild!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School