[K12OSN] smbldap - adding ldap users to local groups

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Thu Oct 25 00:31:04 UTC 2007

clarification... on Red Hat (Fedora and RHEL clones like CentOS), apache
software packaging and daemon are referred to as 'httpd' but the
user/group is still apache

users ***should*** have access to local devices such as usb drives,
cdrom and stuff via udev in their own user space and shouldn't need
anything extra in terms of group memberships.

Craig