[K12OSN] maximum directory size for linux /vsftp

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Oct 25 06:53:39 UTC 2007

I've got directories way, waaaaay bigger than that, full of files large
and small.  Are you sure there aren't any funky characters in the dir
that you're missing?  Are permissions on that directory still set to
execute (for directories, that means "you can enter and view the files
in me")?

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate