[K12OSN] VMWare and K12LTSP

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Fri Oct 26 13:02:50 UTC 2007

I've got a site where I installed VMWare and Win XP onto the K12LTSP-5EL
server.  One user had a few Windows apps they couldn't do without, and
it was cheaper than buying a separate Windows machine, etc.  While the
permissions are such that any of the users can use the XP VM, I think
only that one user so far is using it.  It works pretty well, but it's a
small installation and I don't know how well it would scale up to many
simultaneous users.

Peter