[K12OSN] 32-bit FF

Joe Korzeniewski jkorzeni at battle-creek.k12.mi.us
Sat Oct 27 18:28:09 UTC 2007

There is a good walkthrough on the wiki that has what you are looking for as far as java (although it also includes flash and flash sound). I haven't installed mplayer, so unfortunately I can't help you out there.

http://www.k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/K12LTSP_6.0-64bit_Config_walk_through

-Joe

>>> Michael Blinn <mblinn at peopleplaces.org> 10/26/2007 2:18 PM >>>
I've finally given up on nspluginwrapper in a 64-bit Firefox (for
stability reasons) and would like to run a 32-bit FF and associated
plugins (java, mplayerplug-in). I have flash with sound working now on
32-bit, however I'm not sure how to proceed with the java and
mplayerplug-in/mplayer installation. Does anyone have a HOWTO/experience
about doing this?
-Michael