[K12OSN] VNC Setup Script

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Wed Oct 31 19:52:51 UTC 2007

One of my favorite things about the default k12LTSP setup is the way it
integrates VNC so smoothly.  Is there a script somewhere I can use on my
non-K12LTSP servers (Fedora Core and CentOS) that would create the same
results?  I'm sure I could search Google and find out how to do it, but
since it's already been done so well, I thought I'd just ask here first.

--

C-ya,
Mark