[K12OSN] dansguardian filter

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Sep 7 18:44:30 UTC 2007

share please? :)

fun scripty scripts =)

Also, to parent poster:

Your principal needs to be aware that any student with enough motivation
WILL find a way to circumvent nearly any content filter that ISN'T using
keyword matching...Dansguardian is nice in that you can filter based on
an aggregate scoring of words to which YOU assign weights...also you can
whitelist specific IP's(so 192.168.0.200...the princpal's laptop) is
unfiltered completely...and blacklist explicitly urls/domains/and any
page with specific keywords.

--Huck