[K12OSN] ltsp commercial support

peter peter at beetlebolt.com
Thu Sep 13 19:48:52 UTC 2007

Hi. I'm working for an nyc public school and I'm interested in learning
more about ltsp. For one thing, my school has lots of money and I have
little time so I'm interested in hiring a company or contractor to sell
and support ltsp, not doing it myself. I would particularly like to
visit a school that is using this software so I can see exactly what I
could expect. Can anybody tell me where I go or who to call? I'd be more
than willing to travel to Connecticut, New Jersey, or Philadelphia to
see a working ltsp system.
-peter