[K12OSN] OT: easy way to move "documents and settings" folder?

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Wed Sep 19 15:22:49 UTC 2007

I know some of the guys on this list have implemented roaming profiles
using samba--maybe that knowledge can help me w/ my windows problem.  I
want to move the "documents and settings" folder on our windows terminal
server to a new drive.  The instructions I've found on microsoft's
website include a step which requires you to edit every registry entry
that contains the path c:\documents and settings.  I looked through my
registry and stopped counting when I hit 500 occurrences of this path.
Is there an easier way?

Sorry for the Windows question, but it's all part of my long-term plan
to put Linux on the desktop.

-Rob