[K12OSN] OT: easy way to move "documents and settings" folder?

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Wed Sep 19 17:07:29 UTC 2007

Jim and Huck, thanks for the responses.  But I want to move not just "My
Documents", but the entire Documents and Settings folder.  The reason is
that things like temporary internet files, etc. are filling up the very
small C drive on my terminal server.  Users are instructed to save all
of their "stuff" on a network drive anyway, so My Documents doesn't
actually take up much space.

Also, to be clear, I'd like to set it up so that all new users get their
settings put in d:\documents and settings\username

-Rob