[K12OSN] OT: easy way to move "documents and settings" folder?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Sep 19 17:24:31 UTC 2007

Huck is of no use here as well...sorry :(
I only know of the other because when using Samba with roaming
profiles...when staff members put all of their files in My Documents(the
default location)...their login and logout times stretch over a
millennium it seems...and for some reason they do NOT listen when you
request/explain/ask/nudge/encourage them to save to the NETWORK drive(s).

--Huck