[K12OSN] Novell 5 client can't get through LTSP server

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:29:20 UTC 2007

On 9/26/07, jones yeates <jones_yeates at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I found the following link for Novell 6 that I believe explains how to get a
> client with a Novell logon screen to get through the ltsp server.
> http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/appnote/6019.html

That article describes how to use a Novell server for your homes in
Linux. In other words, how to auth and access the Novell accounts
through an LTSP login.

I think your problem is different. If I read correctly, you want your
Windows boxes in your lan, which are being given an ip from your LTSP
server, to *get through* to the external Novell server.

--
Robert Arkiletian