Re: [K12OSN] SMBLDAP Installer

Mel Wade wrote:

Can anyone help be get the smbldap installer to work on CentOS 5?

I emailed Matt Oquist (moquist-smbldap majen net) a while ago to say I wanted to help adding K12LTSP 5EL (CentOS 5) support to smbldap- installer. I had some questions about the distro_data file, but I haven't heard back from him yet. :o(

Nils Breunese.