[K12OSN] can someone send me the contents of k12linux templates?

I don't have a K12LTSP machine handy....can someone send me the content of
the k12linux templates directory (it may be something like
/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux )   I'm trying to see if I can do some work
with the gdm-kdm-purge-users script.  Thx.  Either post somewhere or
simply email it to me off-list....thx

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School