[K12OSN] client fails to boot all of the way up

This is my second post regarding this issue.  I am using HP T5525 clients in a new lab.  I have loaded K12ltsp6 and K12ltsp7 B.5 with the same results.  The client grabs an IP address from the server and begins to boot, at the point where it displays the NIC information, it times out and then gets "DHCPD Error" and hangs.  I use wireshark to capture packets and see what is happening.  The server keeps handing out DHCP offer packets, but the client never seems to pick them up and keeps sending DHCP request.
I have seen several similar issues in Google searches without seeing any real fixes for this problem.  Has anyone gotten this to work????

Quickly becoming bald,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Technology Coordinator
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-1752 x30
rmcdaniel indata us

“Things which matter most must nev! er be at the mercy of things which matter least” Goethe