[K12OSN] updating student profiles

I just config'd dansguardian.   Is there a fast way to add the firefox settings for the proxy to all the student accounts?

Also,  my  dansguardian (3129) port  works splendidly, but the squid port (3128) is refusing connections.  What can I look at to figure out how to make squid cooperate?

I am a noob using webmin and instinct to make it all go.  Thanks.

~kari