[K12OSN] client fails to boot all of the way up

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:42:45 UTC 2007

we had the same issue today, on PIII motherboard. (we have just plugged in
as a terminal)
in the bios, we disabled the boot from lan or the lan device on the board.
and it solved it :-)

(we were getting dhcpd error just before X was up)

we have a nic with boot-rom that loads the kernel.

i hope it will solve your issue :-)