[K12OSN] 86-key keyboard...

Does anyone recall how to get to the 'keyboard' chooser?
I can't find the script anywhere...

I need to configure the server to use this APC rackmount keyboard/monitor combo that we got a year ago and just installed this summer =)

and found out that the | key didn't work which was devastating to my command-line preference...so after much struggle with APC(them telling me they only manufacture "normal" keyboards)...I got them to divulge that it's an 86-key keyboard(and maybe not so "normal").

In System->Preferences->Keyboard

there are no options for 86-key keyboards :(

if someone could shed any light on this, it'd make my week!

Thanks,

--Huck