[K12OSN] short cut key in photoshop not working

Hi everyone.
I have my lab up and running K12LTSP V 6. The yearbook class is using photoshop under crossover office ( I know I should get them to switch to gimp but they won't ). But the keyboard short cut do not seem to work. I am not sure what to do? A quick short has revealed nothing helpful. So I am open to any suggestions. I am assuming that it is something minor in a config file somewhere.

Thanks in advance.