Re: [K12OSN] network printer problem

I've found that on CentOS 4 (a clone of rhel 4) you need to specify both
"share this printer" and "automatically find remote shared queues" in
order for sharing to work.  It doesn't make much sense, but that's what
fixed it for me.  For what it's worth, the printer GUI on CentOS 5 is
way, way better than the one on CentOS 4.

-Rob